Rigby Pediatric Dental is the top Pediatric Dentist in Rexburg. We offer a wide range of services to help care for your child’s teeth. Our team is specially trained to work with children and make them feel comfortable during their appointment.
What is a Pediatric Dentist?
A pediatric dentist is a dentist who specializes in the care of children’s teeth. Pediatric dentists are trained to understand children’s unique needs and provide various services to help keep children’s teeth healthy.
There are many benefits to taking your child to a pediatric dentist such as Dr. Kory Bingham. Rigby Pediatric Dental can provide a higher level of care than a general dentist. In addition, we have additional training in behavior management. This training means we know how to work with children who may be scared or anxious about going to the dentist.
What Are Some of the Dental Services Offered to the Rexburg Area?
At Rigby Pediatric Dental, we offer a wide range of services to help keep your child’s teeth healthy. Services can include everything from preventive care to treatment for cavities. We also provide various specialized services, such as laser dentistry.
Our comprehensive Rexburg, Idaho dental service list includes:
- Emergency Dentistry: If your child has a toothache or another dental emergency, we can help. We know to act fast to save teeth and relieve pain. We can also provide helpful tips on avoiding dental emergencies and some home-treatment tips you can use until you get the professional dental treatment you need.
- Digital X-Rays: Digital X-rays help us get a clear picture of your child’s teeth so that we can provide the best possible care. Digital X-rays use less radiation than traditional X-rays and are more comfortable for your child.
- Cavity Prevention: We can help your children keep the cavities away. We offer various services to help prevent cavities, including sealants and fluoride treatments. We can also provide tips on brushing and flossing correctly and making healthy choices regarding diet and snacks.
- Dental Cleanings: Professional dental cleanings are essential in maintaining good oral health and preventative dentistry. We can help remove plaque and tartar that can cause cavities and provide tips on keeping your child’s teeth clean at home.
- Laser Dentistry for Children: Laser dentistry is a minimally invasive way to treat various dental conditions. It is often used for cavity preparation, gum contouring, and specialized procedures such as lip and tongue ties for children. Laser dentistry is usually more comfortable for children than traditional dental treatments, and it can often be done in one visit.
How Can You Find a Rexburg Pediatric Dentist?
If you’re looking for the best Rexburg pediatric dentist, you can start by asking your child’s doctor for a recommendation. Your child’s doctor will know of dentists in the area who have experience caring for children. You can also ask your friends and family for recommendations.
Once you have a few names, you can research each dentist to find one you feel comfortable with. We also invite you to read the online reviews of our many satisfied customers.
And make sure that you feel comfortable with the team at the pediatric dentist’s office. We invite you to schedule a consultation and meet our team – doing so can be a great way to help you decide if our office is a good fit for you and your family.
At Rigby Pediatric Dental, we take the time to get to know our patients and their families. We want you to feel like part of our family and do everything possible to make you feel comfortable and at ease.
In addition, you’ll want to find an office that is convenient for you and your family. We are located in the Rexburg area, just a short drive from Idaho Falls and Pocatello. This means you won’t have to travel far to get your child’s care.
What Should You Expect at Your First Appointment with Rigby Pediatric Dental?
At your first appointment, Dr. Bingham will likely do a comprehensive exam. This exam will help us get to know your child and their dental needs. We may also take x-rays and clean your child’s teeth. After the exam, we will discuss their findings with you and develop a treatment plan.